K1 Fiancee Visa And The Importance Of Proper Planning.

If you are planning to get married to your foreign fiancée within the next year, you need to develop realistic expectations concerning the amount of time the case will take for the USCIS Service Center to approve the I-129f petition, the amount of time it will take the case to be transferred to the U.S. Consulate, and the amount of time it typically takes a U.S. Consulate to do their work and issue the visa. Poor timing can ruin your wedding plans and the USCIS and U.S. Consulate typically won't expedite a case just to meet your wedding arrangements.

There are things I do in each case to make the case progress through the system as quickly as possible such as: 1) Identification of potential “red flag” issues and taking steps to reduce the odds of a given potential problem issue turning into an actual problem or a delay in the case, 2) Tailor the client’s documentation and supporting evidence to achieve a “well documented” submission while at the same time avoid beginner mistakes and “overkill”, and most importantly, 3) Quickly take action and fight for the client by contacting the USCIS or U.S. Consulate in order to quickly resolve any mistakes the USCIS or U.S. Consulate make along the way.

I'm happy to discuss your fiancée visa case with you to determine when your case should be filed in order to meet your wedding plans. I do not change a consultation fee for callers who are interested in hiring me to act as their representative with the USCIS and U.S. Consulate throughout the fiancée visa process. Call my office (916) 451-4992 if you would like to discuss your case.

For general information about the K-1 fiancée visa process, click here.
For specific information about my K-1 fiancée visa services and fees, click here.
For what an experienced K-1 visa attorney can bring to your immigration case, click here.
To read my K-1 Fiancée Visa FAQ, click here.
For obtaining permanent resident status after entry with a K-1 fiancée visa, click here.
For information about other immigration options for a foreign spouse, click here.

DISCLAIMER: Read the full length disclaimer here.
Matthew Udall is an active member of the California State Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association, and licensed to practice law in California. The information given at this web site is intended as general information only and is not a substitute for the services of an immigration attorney in your specific case. Reading this webpage or website does not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Visa Earth – The Law Office Of Matthew Udall.

Please note that any attorney fee listed in this website is subject to immediate change upon publication of the new attorney fee.

Attorney Advertising: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any testimonials or endorsements which may appear on any page of this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.

Visa Earth - The Law Office of Matthew Udall
3000 T Street, Suite 105 Sacramento, CA 95816 US
Phone: 916-451-4992 Website: www.visaearth.com