Which Immigration Options?

There are many ways in which a foreigner can come to the USA. Since opening my family based immigration law practice in 1996, I’ve helped hundreds of U.S. citizens and their foreign loved ones achieve their “American Dream” by helping them navigate the minefield of U.S. immigration law.

My law practice is focused solely on family based immigration solutions that allow the immigrant to obtain permanent resident status (obtain a greencard) and remain permanently in the USA.

Fiancée Visa:
If you want your foreign fiancée to travel to the USA so the two of you can get married in the USA, you should consider the K-1 fiancée visa. If your foreign fiancée has children who also want to immigrate to the United States, they may be able to do so by obtaining a K-2 visa. Once your fiancée enters the USA and marries you within 90 days of entry, your (now) spouse will need to apply for permanent resident status (get a greencard) in order to remain lawfully in the United States. I’ve helped hundreds of couples do just that.

For more detailed information about the K-1 fiancée visa process, click here.

I do not change a consultation fee for callers who are interested in hiring me to act as their representative with the USCIS and U.S. Consulate throughout the fiancée visa process. Call my office (916) 451-4992 if you would like to discuss your case.

Other Options For A Spouse:
If instead you are a U.S. citizen who is already married to a foreign spouse and that foreign spouse is currently living outside of the USA, I can help you and your spouse obtain an immigrant visa which will allow the foreign spouse (and foreign step-children if applicable) to enter and live in the USA as permanent residents. If your foreign spouse is currently in the USA with some sort of temporary non-immigrant status, I may be able to help your spouse obtain permanent resident status.

Call my office (916) 451-4992 if you would like to discuss your case.

For general information about the K-1 fiancée visa process, click here.
For specific information about my K-1 fiancée visa services and fees, click here.
For what an experienced K-1 visa attorney can bring to your immigration case, click here.
To read my K-1 Fiancée Visa FAQ, click here.
For obtaining permanent resident status after entry with a K-1 fiancée visa, click here.
For information about other immigration options for a foreign spouse, click here.

DISCLAIMER: Read the full length disclaimer here.
Matthew Udall is an active member of the California State Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association, and licensed to practice law in California. The information given at this web site is intended as general information only and is not a substitute for the services of an immigration attorney in your specific case. Reading this webpage or website does not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Visa Earth – The Law Office Of Matthew Udall.

Please note that any attorney fee listed in this website is subject to immediate change upon publication of the new attorney fee.

Attorney Advertising: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any testimonials or endorsements which may appear on any page of this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.

Visa Earth - The Law Office of Matthew Udall
3000 T Street, Suite 105 Sacramento, CA 95816 US
Phone: 916-451-4992 Website: www.visaearth.com